Wednesday 21 May 2014

cruisin cool

In amongst interning at the super cool Black Tomato this summer, I'm also cruising around Italy with Mel and Sarah. For ten days we will be hopping from port to port along the Italian coast and up to Dubrovnik, finishing at Venice. Obviously this has provided the perfect excuse to have a little holiday shop, and the perfect excuse to share my finds with you lovely lot. 

Let's start with some day time attire. I want to slink around in shorts, slouchy T-shirts and a jaunty Panama hat. 

                                                                                     

These ripped ones can be found in Zara. Grab them quick before they scuttle into the sunset.



  

Marina London do the most beautiful beautiful silk clothes. They're so soft and delicious and I just want to be wrapped up in the entire collection. I'd like to start with one of their iconic tees then maybe move towards the dungarees... (Keep your eyes peeled for these jolly chaps).

"Give me an L!"
 
     

My wonderful dad is a wearer of Panama hats. Unfortunately my brother has pinched his old battered number so I'm on a hunt to find my own baby. Effortlessly cool. Makes the perfect summer outfit, timeless. 

Next up are little skirts and dresses, perfect to team with espradrilles and sneaks. 

    

    

   


Psssst! This one is in the sale too! ^^^


   



I love this- a flashback to my childhood. Oversized gingham check in soft cotton. Give me a pistachio ice cream and I'm all yours. 


   

The ultimate summer sneaks. You'll never turn back. 

Now I'm fairly certain there's going to be a lot of bikini wearing during this holiday. They're not always the easiest of things to buy, and it really does depend entirely on your shape (I'm very small on top but larger on the bottom) but a bandeau bikini is pretty versatile. Here is my favourite. Great colour, even greater print. 

   

Let me just fling on a little something whilst I pop down the bay to grab my espresso. 

   

Ahoy there!!

   


Aside from pretty much everything, I'm especially excited to eat whilst cruisin' Italy and Croatia. Gaspachio soups, the freshest seafood and melt in the mouth pasta dishes. Let them be honest and simple. Much like my outfit choices...

   

I'll feel like the bees knees in this, swishing in the salty breeze. 

   

The softest silk ever ever ever. I bow down to you Marina. Bravo. 


I can't wait for this little trip. I'm sure it will be filled with gossip, gelato and giggles. Expect plenty of snaps and envy inducing commentaries. I just wish July would hurry up already! 

Enjoy the Bank Holiday- I'm off to the capital tomorrow to celebrate my birthday with the gang at Ping. Post to follow. 

Here's hoping the rain will clear and the sun will shine. 


L. 














No comments:

Post a Comment