Friday 1 January 2016

new beginnings

And so we find ourselves in 2016! After the merriment of Christmas and the celebrations of last night, I have found myself thinking to the future (as everyone does) and looking forward to using a new year as an opportunity for a fresh start. My resolutions are as follows:

1. Visit my family more than five times a year

2. Travel to a new country

3. Rediscover my love for playing music

4. Find a new favorite stationery provider

5. Actually run that half marathon 

6. Blog more often, eat a little less



They aren't big nor groundbreaking ideas but it's the little things that count. And so, whilst watching Robin Hood from my little London flat, The American hungover still on the sofa, I wish you all a very happy new year and twelve months filled with love, laughter and little moments of joy. 




L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment